who has reblogged my “bittersweet” post on abortion has the guts to message me and mock me. they do it through their reblog haha. Abortion is murder and your lucky your mother was pro life.
If you turn on your ask box I won’t “mock [you]” but if it’s what you really want I’ll tell you just how wrong you are.
My mother is pro-choice. Always has, always will be. She has never had an abortion by choice: she has had a few miscarriages and on ectopic pregnancy she was willing to tell me about. She needed the abortive procedure for the ectopic pregnancy, something the Pope and Religious Hospitals are fighting against. If she did not have an abortion she would have died, or become sterile, before I was born. In an a way an abortion not only saved my mother’s life but is the only reason me and my four siblings are here today.
My mother has four children and has never once considered an elective abortion. She was preaching pro-choice when she was pregnant.
I’m not lucky my mother decided to carry my pregnancy to term- I’m grateful. Anti-choicers like you seem to think you have some sort of divine right to your mother’s body, that she was put on this earth to gestate you. Life is a gift you should be thankful for, it’s not something guaranteed to you at the moment of conception- even if the abortion procedure did not exist. Every pregnancy should be a wanted pregnancy, every child should be a wanted child. I thank my mother every day for the life she gave me, you just seem to think your mother owed it to you.
Pro-choice is just that, pro-choice- I included a definition for you since you don’t seem to understand what the word choice means. Some people who are pro-choice do not even like the idea of abortion but they recognize that without the choice uterus bearers die.
I am pro-choice. I plan on having a child when I am able to properly care for it. No one will gain anything from my going through a pregnancy before I’m ready: not me or my supposed unborn child.
I don’t have health insurance, I don’t have a job, pregnancy and delivery with minimum parental care cost an average of 16,000 for a normal nine month pregnancy- if my child were to come prematurely, or if I need an ambulance ride or a c-section the cost would go up. If I didn’t have prenatal care during my pregnancy my child would be “3 times more likely to be born at low birth weight and 5 times more likely to die” according to the Department of Health and Human Services. Why on earth would I want to bring a child in this world that is five times more likely to die? Why would you want to force me to do that?
Oh, and one more thing. I noticed all the bible sentiments on your blog, and you don’t seem to be reading the whole thing. The bible isn’t 100% pro-life:
Exodus 21:22-23 If an attack on a woman causes a miscarriage the attacker must pay a fine. If he causes serious damage to the mother it’s “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”. This indicates that a fetus does not have equal standing under God’s law.
Leviticus 27:6 Monetary values are assigned to lives according to age and gender. Lives under one month old have no value.
Numbers 3:15 Similarly states that infants under one month do not count as people in the census.
Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28 A potion given to the Israelites by God is used to determine paternity. If the father is not the husband, an abortion occurs. god clearly places no value on a fetus that is not the result of union between husband and wife.
Genesis 38:24 God’s law states that if a woman is pregnant and is to be executed there is to be no waiting for the fetus to be born. It is counted as part of the mother and she burned to death with it still in her womb.
Ezekiel 37:8-10 even defines “first breath” as the absolute beginning of life.
- gammaraydar likes this
- girlygamegeek reblogged this from anaklusmos99
- oh-snap-its-aya reblogged this from chillidog-hedgehog
- puzzle-queen reblogged this from anaklusmos99
- puzzle-queen likes this
- chillidog-hedgehog reblogged this from anaklusmos99
- anaklusmos99 reblogged this from damegreywulf
- changesneeded likes this
- hexm reblogged this from colormecrimson
- awakethesoul likes this
- timetravellingmarauder reblogged this from justabrowncoatedwench
- justabrowncoatedwench likes this
- onedumbjoke likes this
- omnipollent likes this
- objects0in0space reblogged this from colormecrimson
- a-domestic likes this
- colormecrimson reblogged this from oscarwetnwilde and added:
- pearlrose52411 reblogged this from damegreywulf
- lackapathy reblogged this from almostaslug
- -ibreatheyouinwithsmoke reblogged this from likesuperwee and added:
- comebaaack reblogged this from surkov-is-kawaii and added:
- surkov-is-kawaii reblogged this from comebaaack and added:
- morganismm reblogged this from cravink
- sexplosion reblogged this from applepiesbitch and added:
- cravink reblogged this from yosoyvaleria and added:
- foxyful reblogged this from mozaria
- thehimesama reblogged this from lolman9000
- idreamofpants reblogged this from bblackenedbutterfly
- stillwaitsthesun reblogged this from applepiesbitch
- stevebuscemily reblogged this from hotsauceonpizza
- hotsauceonpizza reblogged this from rabbityshen
- milesabandonedblog reblogged this from applepiesbitch
- chauvinistsushi reblogged this from missworld
- bekahdrey reblogged this from missworld
- beatingheartbehindyou reblogged this from bblackenedbutterfly
- gegegegege reblogged this from ninapedia
- pixyled reblogged this from bblackenedbutterfly and added:
- abitbookish reblogged this from missworld
- flobotics reblogged this from missworld
- phantomwise reblogged this from cumberdoom
- lisa-dank reblogged this from cumberdoom and added:
- cumberdoom reblogged this from oscarwetnwilde
- childishwants reblogged this from thundara
- childrenswear reblogged this from missworld
- youcant-takethe-sky-fromme reblogged this from siobhanofthedead
- arguingvitality reblogged this from ninapedia
- bblackenedbutterfly reblogged this from ninapedia
- bubbybobble reblogged this from ninapedia and added:
- tarariot reblogged this from missworld
- annilylf reblogged this from nidokingu